In the course of providing informational resources, the New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) may include links to external websites created and maintained by organizations other than the State of New Mexico or MVD.
Policy for Links on the mvd.newmexico.gov
Links may be added by MVD if it determines that the link will be consistent with the purpose of the mvd.newmexico.gov website, which is to provide a public service to citizens and businesses by:
- expanding business and citizen access to government services and government information;
- offering an easy and convenient process to conduct transactions with state government online;
- improving the level of customer service from state government;
- extending electronic government services to citizens of cities and county government;
- providing a comprehensive informational resource about services and functions related to state government.
MVD may provide links to federal, state, and local government websites and educational institutions that provide information or services related to topics covered on the mvd.newmexico.gov website. MVD may, at its discretion, provide links to websites of non-profit organizations and private or commercial entities if they offer information or services related to topics website, and are consistent with the purpose of the mvd.newmexico.gov website. All requests for links to non-governmental sites will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
MVD will determine whether the external website fits with the purpose of the mvd.newmexico.gov website and where the link should be placed within the site’s content structure. Links may be removed or replaced at the discretion of MVD, at any time and without notice.
Request a Link
Link requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. To request a link on the mvd.newmexico.gov website, please make a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to mvd.newmexico.gov
Linking to the mvd.newmexico.gov website is permitted with the following limitations:
- You may not capture mvd.newmexico.gov pages within frames or present mvd.newmexico.gov content as your own.
- You may not state or imply that the State of New Mexico, or the Taxation and Revenue Department, or the Motor Vehicle Division or mvd.newmexico.gov is endorsing your product, site, or services.
- MVD cannot guarantee reciprocal links on mvd.newmexico.gov website (see Linking Policy above).
The New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. Neither the State of New Mexico, nor any agency, officer, or employee of the State of New Mexico warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on the mvd.newmexico.gov website, nor endorses any products or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of the information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.