Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

#70 - Documents Required from Refugees

10:20 AM

#70 - Documents Required from Refugees 


July 18, 2008
The Employment Authorization Document (EAD) issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is acceptable as proof of identity for refugees, asylum seekers and others applying for New Mexico (non-CDL) drivers’ licenses and identification cards.

back to list
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find a MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Susana Martinez

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact