Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

What do I do if I need to change the name on my account?

 with 0 Comments

Submit a written request to the Commercial Vehicle Bureau of MVD with the carrier account number listing the OLD name and the NEW name. If the carrier wants new cab cards printed for IRP, submit $3.50 per IRP Cab Card and $2.00 for each Tax ID Permit. The carrier must go to a MVD Field Office to correct the name on the title and submit a copy of the new title.

back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact