Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

What if my vehicle is out-of-state and an emission test is required for New Mexico registration?

 with 0 Comments

You must complete an Affidavit of Vehicle Unavailability for Inspection, complete all required
MVD documents, and submit all documents to the City of Albuquerque Pollution Management Division. They approve the waiver and forward your registration payment and forms to MVD.

For more information on the City of Albuquerque Pollution Management Division, visit the website or call (505) 764-1110.


back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact