Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

I’m leasing a truck from Kansas. Can I register IRP in New Mexico?

 with 0 Comments

No, not if you leasing to purchase the vehicle. If a company based in Kansas is leasing to your company and you are adding that vehicle to your IRP account, you are allowed to register the vehicle without titling.

back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact