Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

I sold my truck and bought a new one. Can I transfer my cab cards?

 with 0 Comments

No, you may submit a New Mexico Apportioned Registration Application Schedule A & B specifying an even- exchange. Some states allow even- exchange credit for unused periods, however you will get new plates and credentials for your new vehicle. Form MVD 11026 | Download PDF

Note: The carrier must order a new set of IFTA decals at $3.50, but the IFTA License can be used for the new vehicle. 

back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact