Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

What am I required to have when I cross the State of New Mexico?

 with 0 Comments

Out- of- state carriers are required to have in their possession:

  • Current IRP registration from their base state listing New Mexico or a valid trip permit from the Port of Entry
  • IFTA license and decals (a decal on the drivers side and one on the passenger side)
  • Single State Registration (if hauling- for- hire)
  • US DOT number
  • New Mexico Tax Identification Permit
back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact