Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

I am moving to New Mexico. When am I required to get a New Mexico driver license?

 with 0 Comments

Once you have established residency in New Mexico, you are required to surrender to MVD your license from any other state and apply for a New Mexico license.


back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact