Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

What should I take with me to the Motor Vehicle Division Field Office to get my first New Mexico driver license?

 with 0 Comments

To obtain a non-commercial driver license or identification card you will need to provide:

At least one of the "proof of identity," or "proof of identification number" documents must also show your date of birth.

back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact