Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

How do I get an oversize/overweight permit?

 with 0 Comments

The oversize/ overweight permits are issued by the Department Of Public Safety.

back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact