Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

What do I need to bring to verify my name change to get my license?

 with 0 Comments

Any of the following documents may be accepted to verify a customer's name change on a New Mexico driver license or identification card:

  • Marriage License
  • Court Order
  • Divorce Decree
  • Birth Certificate (for name corrections, only) 
back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact