Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

How do I apply for a New Mexico driver license?

 with 0 Comments

If you are a first-time New Mexico licensee, aged 18 to 24, you are required to take the "None for the Road" self-study DWI Awareness Class. Once you complete the None for the Road class, take your certificate of completion and other required identification to any MVD Field Office to apply for your license. See the question below on what to take to the MVD Office to get a NM driver's license.

Note: Individuals who are age 25 or older generally are not required to take the None for the Road class.

back to list

Join the Discussion:
Latest News:

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact