- An escort is required for the movement of all widths exceeding 14 feet, and may be required for widths of less than 14 feet depending on the route.
- An escort is required for the movement of all loads that exceed 90 feet in length.
- Front and rear escorts are required on 18- foot wide loads that are being transported on two- lane highways.
- Police escorts are required on all loads that are 20 feet or more in width.
- Front and rear escorts are required for loads that exceed 110 feet in length.
NOTE: An escort may be required for any load that exceeds 8 feet- 6 inches in width if such a load is deemed a hazard.