- Maps & Locations
- Location Events & Closings
- Contact Us
- MVD Procedure Manuals
- Online Services
- Vehicle Registration
- License Plates
- Emission Testing
- Boats & ATVs
- Vehicle Definitions
- Parking Placards
- Driver’s Licenses / ID’s
- REAL ID INFO
- Driving Credentials
- Apply for a Learner’s Permit
- Apply for a New Driving Credential
- Renew a Driving Credential
- Replace a Lost or Stolen Driving Credential
- Reinstate a Suspended License
- Where’s My License?
- List of Acceptable Documents for Real ID Issuance
- List of Acceptable Documents for Standard Driver’s License
- ID Cards
- Change Your Address
- DWI Information
- Drivers Forms
- Report Fraud
- Resources, Forms & Information
- Dealers / Recycle / Partners
- Record Request Services
Contact the NM Motor Vehicle Division Today!
New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division
Joseph Montoya Building
P.O. Box 1028
Santa Fe 87504-1028
Telephone Toll Free: 888-683-4636 (888-MVD-INFO) Available M-F 8am-4:30pm MT
You can check our twitter page for important updates @NM_MVD.
View Field Offices Contact Information
Have a refund request? Please click button below to submit
66-6-22. When fees returnable; refunds.
Any person who believes that any amount paid by that person to the department under any provision of the Motor Vehicle Code or the Motor Transportation Act exceeded the amount due may claim a refund by directing to the secretary a written claim for refund in accordance with the procedures set out in Subsection A of Section 7-1-26 NMSA 1978. To be timely, any claim for refund pursuant to this subsection must be made within one year of the date the payment was made.