- Only limited appointment types will be available until further notice
- State offices are not processing any Road Tests
- Face Masks are mandatory to enter the office
- You will be screened for high temperature before entering
- Click Here for more information
- Click Here New Mexico Title Drop Off Form – Customer to Complete
APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE. No Walk Ins. Appointments can only be made 60 days out. If you do not see availability, please check back the next business day. *90 day DL/ID extensions are available for customers whose credentials expire from March 11th to August 31st
Vehicle Registration Renewal
Is it time to renew your vehicle registration? With a few clicks you’ll be set and ready to go.
Renew Your Vehicle Registration
Drivers License Renewal/Replacement
Do you need to renew or replace your driver’s license. You can now do this without ever having to come into one of our offices.
Renew/Replace Your Driver’s License
Where’s My License
After applying for and receiving your temporary license, a permanent license is centrally produced and sent to the mailing address you indicated at time of application.
Check License Status