I sold my truck and bought a new one. Can I transfer my cab cards?

by | Dec 28, 2020 | Frequently Asked Questions | 0 comments

No, you may submit a New Mexico Apportioned Registration Application Schedule A & B specifying an even- exchange. Some states allow even- exchange credit for unused periods, however you will get new plates and credentials for your new vehicle. Form MVD 11026 | Download PDF

Note: The carrier must order a new set of IFTA decals at $3.50, but the IFTA License can be used for the new vehicle.