I sold my truck and bought a new one. Can I transfer my cab cards?

by | Aug 6, 2013 | Resources & Information | 0 comments

2:38 PM

No, you may submit a New Mexico Apportioned Registration Application Schedule A & B specifying an even-exchange. Some states allow even-exchange credit for unused periods, however you will get new plates and credentials for your new vehicle.

Form MVD 11026 | Download PDF

Note: The carrier must order a new set of IFTA decals at $3.50, but the IFTA License can be used for the new vehicle.