If I have a Farm Plate, can I go across state lines?

by | Dec 28, 2020 | Frequently Asked Questions | 0 comments

Possibly, some IRP jurisdictions allow special plated vehicles to travel in their jurisdictions without paying registration fees. However, farm carriers must have a New Mexico Tax Identification Permit and an IFTA license and decals when traveling across state lines.