If I have a Farm Plate, can I go across state lines?

by | Aug 6, 2013 | Resources & Information | 0 comments

2:39 PM

Possibly, some IRP jurisdictions allow special plated vehicles to travel in their jurisdictions without paying registration fees. However, farm carriers must have a New Mexico Tax Identification Permit and an IFTA license and decals when traveling across state lines.