If my Medical Examiner’s Certificate is damaged, lost or becomes unreadable, can I use a copy or do I have to get an original?

by | Aug 6, 2013 | Resources & Information | 0 comments

2:06 PM

The New Mexico MVD only accepts an original Medical Examination Certification from the driver. The MVD will accept either a faxed copy of the Medical Examination Certification Form from the Medical Examiner/Physician that performed your examination or a faxed copy from your employer.