What do I do if I need to change the name on my account?

by | Aug 6, 2013 | Resources & Information | 0 comments

2:25 PM

Submit a written request to the Commercial Vehicle Bureau of MVD with the carrier account number listing the OLD name and the NEW name. If the carrier wants new cab cards printed for IRP, submit $3.50 per IRP Cab Card and $2.00 for each Tax ID Permit. The carrier must go to a MVD Field Office to correct the name on the title and submit a copy of the new title.